Sales Representative for Acep
Sales Representative for UK:
Leading European company in a fast-growing market of Pupil distance measurement systems and augmented reality solutions for opticians looking for:
Sales representative for uk in order to support the growing demand.
The market: Optical market (a fast growing market)
The mission: We propose you to take charge of the development of the sector Development of the portfolio clients and prospects. Your customers will be Opticians, Buying groups, Chain stores & market leaders.
Profile: Efficient and determined you have a successful B to B marketing experience of at least 3 years, you want to achieve in an innovative company, you like negotiation and customer relationship and technology. Ambitious you expect a very motivating remuneration uncapped including fixed + commissions + bonuses. Car provided + travel expenses.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £20,000.00 to £50,000.00 /year
Send your documentation to: firstname.lastname@example.org
US Sales Representative:
A.B.S., Inc., subsidiary of ACEP, a leading provider of technology solutions for optical retailers and Eye Doctors, is looking for a successful & experienced sales representative to target retail optical stores in multiple territories within the US.
Open Territories : accepting resumes in all territories nationwide.
• Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
• Experience in a business-to-business sales environment with strong closing skills
• High level of commitment to exceptional customer service and relationship build
• Understanding of solution selling and creating value for business clients
• Know technology well (internet, hardware, software, mobile – iPad, tablets, iPhone, etc)
• Technical, capital equipment, optical or technology related experience
• Applicants must have their own vehicle with a valid driver’s license
• Ability to travel nationwide as needed for trade shows and road trips, and to work remotely
• Excellent presentation skills & excellent customer relations skills a must
• Be competitive, driven to achieve goals
• Proficiency in MS Office tools – Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint Experience
• Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus but not mandatory
• ABO Certification a plus but not mandatory
• Prospect, cold call and develop new business relationships/customer accounts
• Manage monthly appointment activity and sales calls
• Provide training to customers regarding the purchase of both software and hardware products
• Educate customers on the value and necessity of licensing solutions
• Follow up with current clientele to ensure strong service and to recognize opportunities to sell additional solutions
• Market and leverage our vendor/distribution (Ophthalmic labs) channel partnerships to ensure best value, pricing and support for customers
• Keep updated on product and industry knowledge
• Attend product training as required
• Represent Company at trade shows
Compensation and Benefits :
We offer a competitive base salary + commission. This position has excellent earning potential and unlimited growth possibilities. You will receive all the tools, training and support that you need to succeed. We provide an iPad, marketing materials, customer service and account support.
If this role sound like a dream come true, please submit your resume to email@example.com. Visit our website at www.smart-mirror.com or on LinkedIn.
All resumes are held in confidence. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search. *Note: Completion of a satisfactory criminal record check, education verification and reference checks are required prior to employment. A.B.S. Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Again, thank you for your interest in a career at A.B.S.!